Accueil > Formations > Training in english > Change Management
Interactive pedagogy which allows the participants to train and to build one's own tools. An original approach strengthened by the successful practice of Change Management in various organizations, sharing live experience, anlyzing real cases illustrating methodology.
This training emphasizes the importance of the use of a global approach of Change Management.
The participants learn how to set their priorities to meet their commitments and reach their objectives.
They share real-life experiences, analysis of practical cases illustrating the methodological contributions.
The Training alternates theory and cases, methodological contributions and best practices: the status of the current situation and how to best manage Change with the company's culture, to think of all possible improvements. Participation perms trainees around personalized exercises, benefiting from the trainer expert advices.
A questionnaire of the expectations of the participants will be sent to better adapt the training to the situations experienced by the participants.
A document with theoretical contributions and exercises will be given to the participants, either in files format, or under typical " ibico " binding format.
An index card memo will also summarize the key points of some key principles of the training.
Know how to manage effectively the change or know how to support effectively his(her) team in the change
1. The keys of a good management of the change
• Analysis of the change: the context, the frequent situations, the real-life experience, the consequences
• The representations of the change, the modes of reaction, correction
• The favorable conditions for a successful change, the brakes and the contradictions
• The various behavior in front of change
• The curve of the change: of the resistance in the acceptance
• Awareness of its own resistances
• Overtake preconceived ideas, overcome its resistances, to adapt itself, to integrate
• The key advice : get the support - Be a shrink - Communicate - Coordinate the teams - Know how to manage one's time
2. Implement the change
• The process of the change: phase of awakening, transition, reconstruction and adjustment
• 8 stages of the change for a successful transition
• Advises to facilitate the period of transition and adjustment
• Accompany one's team on the developed skills: training(formation), tutelage
• Create a network of allies, sponsors, relay
• Lead working groups, lean on the positive leaders
• Set up managerial relays
3. Associate one's team from the beginning of the project and take into account its expectations
• Obtain the support and accompany by action plans
• Federate all the people by the appropriation of the objectives and the action plans
• The factors of stress
• Give meaning and increase the susceptibility in the change
• The posture of the leader of the change
• Techniques of persuasion and management of the objections
• Lead a conflicting information meeting on the change
• Reframing and encouragement in the progress
4. Design an effective management plan of the change
• Analyze the field of the "possible" in the company: degree of probability of the changes, the zones of changes, predictable or expected consequences, implications and possible actions
• Draw up the plan of risks and the plan of preventive Actions
5. Manage crisis situations
• Detect them
• Design the various scenarios
• Avoid and/or manage the "breaks"
• Accommodation or confrontation
• Restore trust
6. Set up a plan of communication
• Assets to develop an effective communication on the change
• Communicate in a group and face to face
• The active listening: a communications tool in the change
• Evaluate your practices of communication in situation of change.
7. Set one's individualized action plan :
• Operational model organized around three main cycles: the diagnosis, the support and the piloting.
Duration : 2 days
Registration form in PDF format, to download, complete and return by mail by clicking at the top right button
N° Siret: 8503334100015 - Déclaration d'Activité enregistrée sous le numéro 84691646469 Cet enregistrement ne vaut pas agrément de l’État.
Conception & Réalisation : Formation Balmont - 2bis Avenue Duchalay - 69130 Ecully - France -
Tel. et Fax: +33(0)188.8.131.52.59 ou +33(0)6.80.05.03.76 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Skype : chantal_balmont - Viadeo - LinkedIn