Accueil > Formations > Training in english > Stress Management
Interactive pedagogy which allows the participants to train and to build one's own tools.
An original approach strengthened by the practice of exercises of relaxation stemming from Qi Gong and from self-massage.
A questionnaire of the expectations of the participants will be sent to better adapt the training to the situations experienced by the participants.
A document with theoretical contributions and exercises will be given to the participants, either in files format, or under typical " ibico " binding format.
An index card memo will also summarize the key points of some key principles of the training.
Know how to identify the symptoms, the causes and protect oneself from the stress
1. THE PREVENTION
• Definition of stress - Differentiate stress from the off-stress
• Identify one's sources of stress by means of the RAHE scale
• The General Syndrome of Adaptation S.G.A.
• Stress drivers and levels of stress
• The psychosocial risks
• How to manage one's own balance within the group project
• Group work to identify the curative actions
• Exercise positive viewing to get fresh ideas
• Exercising relaxation and Qi Gong
Practical exercise: present a constructive speech in the structuring
2. THE DETECTION: LEARN TO RECOGNIZE ONE'S STRESS
• Playful exercises with cubes
• Develop a protective behavior
• Drivers - Contribution of Neuro Linguistic Program ( NLP): to become aware of one's behavior
• How to create the conditions of trust and solidarity
• Identify the psychological needs of one's speakers supported by Process communication
Auto diagnosis of its relational style and the dominant drivers
3. THE CURATIVE
• Practice the listening of its feelings
• Which limits to operate
• The approach of the neurosciences to manage oneself better
• The line of the time of my resources
• Identify 8 fundamental psychological needs to get fresh ideas
• The good reflexes to recover further to a stressful experience
Application exercise derived from the field: carry on a touchy message while keeping on being constructive
4. WORK OUT ONE'S PERSONAL METHOD OF MANAGEMENT OF STRESS
The formula of 2 consecutive days allows:
• a better integration of modules
• a better intellectual availability
• to stimulate the period of thinking, evening time, between two days of training
• to have a better educational synergy
Duration : 2 days
Registration form in PDF format, to download, complete and return by mail by clicking at the top right button
N° Siret: 8503334100015 - Déclaration d'Activité enregistrée sous le numéro 84691646469 Cet enregistrement ne vaut pas agrément de l’État.
Conception & Réalisation : Formation Balmont - 2bis Avenue Duchalay - 69130 Ecully - France -
Tel. et Fax: +33(0)18.104.22.168.59 ou +33(0)6.80.05.03.76 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Skype : chantal_balmont - Viadeo - LinkedIn