Accueil > Formations > Training in english > Time Management
Interactive pedagogy which allows the participants to train and to build one's own tools.
An original approach strengthened by the successful practice of Time Management in various organizations, sharing live experience, anlyzing real cases illustrating methodology.
This training emphasizes the importance of the use of a global approach of Time Management.
The participants learn how to set their priorities to meet their commitments and reach their objectives.
They share real-life experiences, analysis of practical cases illustrating the methodological contributions.
The Training alternates theory and cases, methodological contributions and best practices: the status of the current situation and how to best manage Time with the company's culture, to think of all possible improvements. Participation perms trainees around personalized exercises, benefiting from the trainer expert advices.
A questionnaire of the expectations of the participants will be sent to better adapt the training to the situations experienced by the participants.
A document with theoretical contributions and exercises will be given to the participants, either in files format, or under typical " ibico " binding format.
An index card memo will also summarize the key points of some key principles of the training.
Identify the time wasted, the stress drivers and the various limits in the management of our activity, our projects.
1. The big domains of the management of time(weather) for a manager
• Know my biorhythm
• Self valuation: the way I am presently managing my time
• Identify the constraints of the management system of your company
• Know how to ally productive time, "investment " time and relational time
• Identify "all" time spent with the others in internal / external, with one
• Identify the real priorities from the real urgency
• Identify the people or very time-consuming activities: activities, working mode, schedule
Case analysis of its relational organization chart, processes, of what is important, urgenct (Who? When? What?)
2. Monitor your time and be more effective
• Set one's priorities: the priorities matrix
• Rank priorities according to my objectives
• Learn not to work with urgency: how to recognize the alert signals and to be ready
• Choose tools planning, of relation, organization the most appropriate: customers, colleagues, suppliers, hierarchy …
Real case practise: identify the drift: how to manage what is unpredictable and to learn to say "no"
3: Take the right decisions at the right time
• Follow the adapted process to take rapid decisions and save time
• Solve the problems and not be overloaded, decrease the stress factors that slow down
• Use the basic principles to reduce the excesses of stress facing a peak of activity
• Know how to anticipate urgent matters, possible disturbances in the strategic rhythm
Real case practise: build your basis of decision to react better to the priorities and the urgent matters.
4: Plan and delegate
• Manage the information, the interpersonal skills, the requests
• Optimize your activities with the daily action plan
• Set up the stages of transformation in project mode
• Decline the clear objectives and communicate your expectations
• Plan, prepare elements relative to a delegation interview
Real case practises: that to delegate, how and to whom?
5: Organize your activity for the performance
• Define the missions, the priority spots of your activities, your projects
• Translate the objectives of performances tasks and results
• Identify limits to the acceleration of your performance
• The operating efficiency: methods and tools (dashboard, matrix of productivity)
• Manage your meetings: before, during and later: what results? What time?
Individualized action plan: the commitment of change for the future
Duration : 2 days
Registration form in PDF format, to download, complete and return by mail by clicking at the top right button
N° Siret: 8503334100015 - Déclaration d'Activité enregistrée sous le numéro 84691646469 Cet enregistrement ne vaut pas agrément de l’État.
Conception & Réalisation : Formation Balmont - 2bis Avenue Duchalay - 69130 Ecully - France -
Tel. et Fax: +33(0)126.96.36.199.59 ou +33(0)6.80.05.03.76 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Skype : chantal_balmont - Viadeo - LinkedIn