Accueil > Formations > Training in english > Develop WIN/WIN relationships with Transactional Analysis
Develop WIN/WIN relationships with Transactional Analysis
Adapting negotiation style depending on personality traits.
Multiplying synergies in scenario-based training.
Negotiating by selecting the good strategy to develop.
Negotiating while developing the appropriate arguments using Transactional Analysis as a tool.
Who should attend
Senior Executives, managers, team leaders, project managers, sales managers.
Develop constructive relationships with transactional analysis
My relation to the others and the a-prioris
1. Presentation of the model transactional analysis
• Three Ego states
• Personal assessment
• Your personnel experiences to practice identifying transactions
• Asking the right questions
• Time structure
• Exploring your personality and the scripts
2. To decode the strokes
• The identification
• Understanding hidden transactions
• To avoid cross transactions
• How to develop positive transactions
• Their importance in the working world
• Send a positive message from a critical one
3. Reinforce positive thoughts in an attitude of "win-win"
• Identify life positions
• What role do I play in the "drama triangle?"
• Build dynamic relationships
4. Establishing a contract to change effectively
• The four conditions of Steiner
• Develop an action plan and update it during the training
Exercises, self-diagnosis. This work will be supported by theory lessons or instructions or guidance
Duration : 2 days
Registration form in PDF format, to download, complete and return by mail by clicking at the top right button
Déclaration d'Activité enregistrée sous le numéro 82690405369. Cet enregistrement ne vaut pas agrément de l’État.
Conception & Réalisation : Chantal Balmont Conseil & Formation - 2bis Avenue Duchalay - 69130 Ecully - France -
Tel. et Fax: +33(0)126.96.36.199.59 ou +33(0)6.80.05.03.76 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Skype : chantal_balmont - Viadeo - LinkedIn