Accueil > Formations > Training in english > Develop WIN/WIN relationships with Transactional Analysis
Develop WIN/WIN relationships with Transactional Analysis
Adapting negotiation style depending on personality traits.
Multiplying synergies in scenario-based training.
Negotiating by selecting the good strategy to develop.
Negotiating while developing the appropriate arguments using Transactional Analysis as a tool.
Who should attend
Senior Executives, managers, team leaders, project managers, sales managers.
Develop constructive relationships with transactional analysis
My relation to the others and the a-prioris
1. Presentation of the model transactional analysis
• Three Ego states
• Personal assessment
• Your personnel experiences to practice identifying transactions
• Asking the right questions
• Time structure
• Exploring your personality and the scripts
2. To decode the strokes
• The identification
• Understanding hidden transactions
• To avoid cross transactions
• How to develop positive transactions
• Their importance in the working world
• Send a positive message from a critical one
3. Reinforce positive thoughts in an attitude of "win-win"
• Identify life positions
• What role do I play in the "drama triangle?"
• Build dynamic relationships
4. Establishing a contract to change effectively
• The four conditions of Steiner
• Develop an action plan and update it during the training
Exercises, self-diagnosis. This work will be supported by theory lessons or instructions or guidance
Duration : 2 days
Registration form in PDF format, to download, complete and return by mail by clicking at the top right button
N° Siret: 8503334100015 - Déclaration d'Activité enregistrée sous le numéro 84691646469 Cet enregistrement ne vaut pas agrément de l’État.
Conception & Réalisation : Formation Balmont - 2bis Avenue Duchalay - 69130 Ecully - France -
Tel. et Fax: +33(0)184.108.40.206.59 ou +33(0)6.80.05.03.76 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Skype : chantal_balmont - Viadeo - LinkedIn